In this policy we explain the type of data we collect from you and how it is used. All personal information we collect and use is safe and protected, compliant with the relevant data protection laws in accordance to the guidelines stated by the ICO (Information Commissioners Office).
The information collected is provided by yourself, also from the use of our services such as Wi-Fi hotspots and other web technologies such as cookies. We may also obtain information from 3rd parties in certain circumstances.
They type of personal information collected:
– As part of the registration process we collect personal information (e.g. full name, contact number, email, address, copy of passport or driving licence to confirm your identity and where appropriate company name).
– If you have contacted us then we will be keeping the correspondence details
– You might have completed the registration form as part of the on-boarding process
– Any payments or transactions to fulfil orders and or services to you
When you provide us with this personal information, the assumption is that you are doing this voluntarily and that you consent to the disclosure of it for the purposes of providing you with the services requested.
We do not collect any personal information from persons under the age of 16, without permission from their guardian or parent. Please do not allow your children to submit personal information without your full consent.
Please note, access privileges granted to you for our services, produces and physical premises is solely to be used by yourself and never shared or passed on to another person. When your details are used to gain entry to premises or services then the assumption is that it is you using it and that you are responsible for its use. We therefore reserve the right to take away access if you are found to be in breach of our policies and to seek compensation for any damages caused as a result.
How your personal information is used
This is so that we are able to provide the services you require. Uses of this information is for:
– Creating access privileges to the premises,
– For invoicing purposes
– To contact you if you have made an enquiry
– Audit requirements
– To look at improving our products / services
– To notify you about changes to the products / services we offer
– Where appropriate, monitoring of systems usage when on site, to ensure compliance with company policies
– To make suggestions and or recommendations about our products / services that could be relevant or of potential interest to you
When you use our premises, systems and networks, our expectation is that you will ensure you are in compliance with the policies of our company. In order to ensure that you are compliant information about your device and usage whilst on our networks and premises could be monitored and acted upon where appropriate. For example, use of company networks to browse extremist or pornographic material is strictly prohibited.
Device information can include:
– Device fingerprint and IP address
– Sites browsed and material accessed online using our networks and services
– Browser details e.g. Firefox and device operating systems
– Device location via Wi-Fi signals
How your personal information may be shared
We will not sell or disclose your personal information to 3rd parties who want to use the information to contact you about their products and services.
The circumstances where information could be provided to 3rd parties are:
– For legal / law enforcement reasons. This might be to comply to government legislation, the police, other authorised affiliates where they have the legal power to request for the information
– Where you have consented to the sharing of your information to a 3rd party for the purposes of receiving services and or goods
– If you have provided false information about your identity, then your details could be shared with relevant authorities for fraud prevention
– There might be occasions where information is required by a 3rd party providing data storage, hosting and other internet based services to our company
Role of CCTV
The safety of our customers, employees and guests is paramount therefore CCTV is in operation for health and security reasons and recordings are kept for a period of time. The recordings could be made available to the police and or appropriate authorities when requested in relation to an incident.
We recommend each member to have arranged for their own content insurance. We cannot be held liable for any items lost or stolen whilst using our physical premises, including lockers.
Use of amenities
The use of the amenities offered in our physical premises is for the convenience of our members. We have worked hard to provide a high quality space and therefore encourage a culture of respect. The facilities offered such as gym, restrooms, showers, kitchen, drinking machines, lockers, tables, sofas, telephone boxes, should be used with care and respect. The misuse, vandalism, or destruction of any amenities or items at the premises is grounds for ejection without refund. If you damage any of the facilities/equipment or the amenities due to neglect, misuse, failure to follow stated directions, or vandalism, then you shall be held responsible for the cost of repair and replacement, as well as any criminal or civil charges for the activity.
Use of Gym equipment
We assume you will take the appropriate care when using the amenities. The use of all amenities, including gym equipment is at your own risk and discretion. If you have any health or physical problems then we recommend that you consult with your DR first and if unsure, abstain from using the gym equipment.
We cannot be held responsible for any injury caused as a result of you using the equipment.
You may be asked to participate in surveys that we use to improve our services and for research purposes. A response to these surveys is not mandatory.
Updates and or access to your personal information
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 / General Data Protection Regulation you have the right to request information we hold on you and to have the opportunity to check and correct any mistakes. If you would like to make such a request then please make a “Subject Access Request”, which may be subject to a fee of £10 per request. Example details of which can be found on the information commissioners website: https://ico.org.uk
If you require such access request then please contact us via our email email@example.com
We have gone to some lengths to ensure your information is safe and protected, as well as our networks and systems being safeguarded. However no system is totally fool proof so we cannot guarantee your information is safe. Once we have your information, we use strict and proven measures and security technologies to stop unauthorised access.